Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Brownie Batter Milkshake



Like you Probably know if you pay attention to my posts, and read these intro things that I write, I always keep some brownie batter on hand. You know, for emergencies :) like if I'm depressed or something, well not really I don't really get depressed, but if like I just need some chocolatey thing, then I might make one of these, or if I'm feeling lazy... have somebody else make me one! These are so simple and easy to make  it's like crazy, cause you know me, (actually you probably don't) I like my chocolate, and dessert stuff, seems like complicated to make and all but if you are having one of those chocolate cravings that for me never ever go away, and you don't feel like baking, or you don't have the time and materials, then make this!

You will need...
3 cups vanilla ice cream
1 cup milk
1 1/2 cups brownie batter mix (If you want it to be less textured and powdery, then do 3/4 cups)

Put them in the blender and blend!

Super easy right?! Yep it's easy. I know. But I just had to share this recipe cause I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment