Saturday, September 22, 2012

Peaunt Butter Brownie Bites


Ok, so I definitely know that this picture does not do these brownies justice, but even though they look like blahhh, look past their ugliness, (well actually my terrible peanut butter scooping), and when you eat it... they will be a lot... like a hundred times better than they look. Ok, I know I should definitely learn how to take better photos but... I'm getting off topic. I highly doubt any of you care about my awful photographing, so anyway, you gotta make these. Well, I won't force you but you're missing out. I like, always have a box of brownie mix on hand, just in case of emergencies, I mean there's so many options, but these are perfect for just about anything, kids love'm, adults love'm, dogs love'm. Now these are not my recipe, don't they totally seem like something I would create though! I mean I love chocolate and peanut butter. But really, they aren't mine. I found them from Amanda's Beauty and Recipe Finds!


Ingredients:
1 box of Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownies
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter

Directions:
1.  Prepare boxed brownie mix as directed. Spoon batter evenly into mini muffin cups (about 1 heaping teaspoon). Bake for 13-15 minutes or until top is set and a toothpick inserted into center comes out slightly wet.
2.  After brownies are out of the oven, use the back of 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon to make a hole for the peanut butter.
3.  Place peanut butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds then stir. While brownies are still warm spoon about half a teaspoon of peanut butter into the center of each brownie. Top with semi-sweet chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment