Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Easy Peesy Peanut Butter Cookies


 So for this recipe, I can't take the credit. This was all my brother. We were having a competition thing to see who was the better chef (he had no chance :D) ha! Look my smiley has a double chin! Lol. I bet you thought that was the end of my parentheses) and he was going to make the dessert (It wouldn't have been fair if I did) and I would make a meal. I made the french dip that is the previous post, and he made these. He wanted to make something peanut buttery and easy and so he found this, from I don't know where, some place on the internet and they are so simple! I had to go to the grocery store to get my ingredients, but I had all the ingredients he need at home! So the "judges" aka family members who are too nice to make my brother feel like a terrible chef compared to me said that they were both lovely, but I know I was the winner. All though the cookies were very very good, I mean come on they made it onto my blog! They were simple and delicious, and also very crumbly, but that didn't matter. I must say though, that they are best served warm and fresh out of the oven.

You will need...

1 cup of sugar
1 cup of peanut butter
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon baking powder

Heat the oven to 325 degrees.

Cover a baking sheet with tinfoil. 

Combine everything into a bowl, stir until mixed well.

Drop spoon sized cookies onto the baking sheet.

Bake for about 14 minutes.

Cool, and eat!



No comments:

Post a Comment